Thanks Mikestem

Maybe I am overly cautious. I do drive my 50 to work every so often, and I take my 3 year old boy with me on drives when I can. So I do look over the 50 quite a bit.

Here is the latest. I retorqued a couple of days ago. Took the truck on a few short trips the last couple of days . It seems the leak has stopped. But I will continue to look.

Here are the results of the compression check after the retorque.

before........after
1. 95 ........130
2. 100........115
3. 95 ........115
4. 105........115
5. 100........110
6. 120........130

I cant imagine that much of a jump just by retorqueing the head bolts. Maybe my first copression check was flawed.(didnt crank over enough.)

The head gasket leak seems to have stopped, and I now know my 235 head is properly torqued. Some of the bolts were not very tight.

Any concerns on the compression readings? quite a gap between 5 and 6