| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Keepinthemstockm, TUTS 59, Wally / Montana, Jay R, papas52, Otto Skorzeny, JW51, Gdads51),
95
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,084 Posts1,056,333 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#81258 08/10/2007 12:00 AM | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 | I have previously posted my unhappiness with these carbs. Yeah, they look great and sometimes even work OK but I would NOT do the twin carb setup again for a farm in Virginia. I may even get rid of them completely and go with the 4bbl unit. I don't need all these hassles. | | |
| |
| |