| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 23 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 23 | I am trying to shore up orig. color combo,I beleive transport blue was body color. I cannot seem to verify trim color it seems to be a light creme color. Any help and reference to paint chip location to view would be great. I have checked out a few sources here but they dont seem right. Thanks | | |
| |
| |