| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,180 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#81130 08/12/2007 12:33 PM | Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 483 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 483 | Don't put a lot of extra grease in the hub void. I put maybe a tablespoon of extra grease in there. Insure that the grease is well packed in to the bearing. I also put a thin film on to the race before I put the bearing back in. When tighting the nut I turn the tire/hub as I tighten the nut to insure bearings seat with plyers and friction is felt in turning. I then back off nut 1/2 turn and install cotter pin. | | |
| |
| |