Well I received the bearings from CPP late last night and had the driver side changed out the evening and back on the road! It was a daunting task as I did not want to mess anything up, but after realizing how much force it was going to take to drive the races out, I was set.

A couple quick follow up questions though:

1. What should I torque a roller bearing hub to? And how far is it acceptable to back off to allow installing the cotter key?

2. Is there any benefit to packing the entire hub with grease? I have the rollers fully packed and on the inner had enough that when I put the seal in it squirted back around it. On the outter also packed to the point that the washer was forcing grease back out. I did not put any grease between the inner and outer bearings. Also I did not fill the hub cover with grease.

I am going to take the passenger side apart tomorrow just to check out the bearings to make sure I do not get another failure while driving. I plan to torque that to 30 lb ft as it is still ball bearings.