I quite agree Husker,talking about regional differences,a favourite here is extra charges to ship to the far north or any of the island groups off of the coast of Scotland.
That,I can agree with within reason.

Ironically they still charge extra to 'ship' to the Isle of Skye,despite the fact it's been joined to the mainland by the "Bridge over the Atlantic" as it's become known.
It's a con.....

BTW Did anyone else notice this thread was started way back in 2009,I don't even know if Stan(vor) still has a truck!

Last edited by jockbolter50; 12/23/2011 9:07 PM.

1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in Scotland
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr.
I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings
"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.