| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Otto Skorzeny, Tronman, 1 invisible),
124
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,476 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 42 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 42 | I bought a 270 to put into my truck. Motor is old military motor reconditioned at Red River TX base. As I begin to get into this I notice the crank pulley has slotted groove like for hand crank on my tractors. Do I need to replace this if I put in my truck? I am thinking the current pulley will extend to far forward. My crank pulley looks like this one. http://www.ebay.com/itm/47-48-49-50...ries&vxp=mtr&hash=item255eaf7260
Be the person you would want as a friend because at the end of the game the King and Pawn go in the same box.
| | |
| |
| |