My name is Naaman Borders Jr. and I wanted to post my 1936 Chevy Pickup on the Stovebolt Gallery along with the postings that my brother Sam and father Naaman Sr. have here, I had originally acquired a 1934 Chevy Pickup back in the early 1980’s and had the intention of making a Hot Rod out of it. But never gotten around to it and so it sat behind my dad’s garage ever since, I too have gotten the bug to own a Chevy Pickup from my Dad, because his pickup that he built in the early 1960’s has been a big part of my life growing up.
I was living in Oregon for about 10 years I knew that my Brother Sam Borders was working on his pickup and would see the progress on family visit’s back to Chico, CA., then I was glad to see that my Dad and Brother did a make over on my Dad’s pickup… It sure turned out nice
When I moved back to Chico in 2009 I traded my ’34 pickup to Sam for his Spare 1936 Chevy Pickup that he bought from a guy in Oroville, Ca in 1989 although it was in rough shape but with my Dad welding up all the holes in the body and frame and Sam and I doing body work it looks a lot better now, we have the 305ci SBC and the 700r4 installed and currently installing the Front disc brakes. I wanted to share this project with Stovebolt
I will keep you posted as we near completion some time next year,
Thank You,
Naaman Borders Jr.
http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx317/accsam/Naaman%20Jr%201936%20Chevy%20Pickup/DSC02972.jpg DMV Registration Day
http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx317/accsam/Naaman%20Jr%201936%20Chevy%20Pickup/DSC00640.jpg before any work
http://photobucket.com/naaman-jr-1936pickup all pictures