I just went through the tyre saga. I was quoted $450 (New Zealand $) for an ex-USA tyre, and that was too much for me. I found some chinese tyres for NZ$249. They are from the Shandong Linglong Ruber Co, which didnt sound promising. I have them on the truck (which isnt mobile yet) and they look fine and have heaps of tread. I will say this: they are the truest tyres I have seen in a long time, the runout is almost imperceptible. The company I got them off say they have had no problems.
Also I have a buddy in Thailand. He has found that the army there run a large fleet of old Toyota military vehicles- and these are all derived from the old chev trucks. The wheels are identical (7.5 x 20) and they run a chevron pattern (thats what we call them here) military mud pattern tyre like old WW2 jeeps. These are made by the Siam tyre co today. Siam tyre list them on their website. Maybe you can get those in your area, if you are hard up for a tyre.