| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,706 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 1 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 1 | I have a 1933 truck. It was disassembled when I got it. Have the roof and visor mounted but I am missing whatever goes over the area between the visor and roof and whatever covers the nails around the roof. Any help with pictures or comments would be appreciated. Thanks. | | |
| |
| |