| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Gdads51, 52Carl, fonz8261, greenie-reddy, 2-Ton, Forty9, RoadsScholar, mk72, 1 invisible),
138
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,343 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 15 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 15 | Should there be any braces in the front of the hood on my 1947 QW? When I open the hood it seems pretty "twisty" and I have to be careful to line up the latch when I close it. I see a couple of bolt holes on each side near the front as if maybe a brace would go from the outer edge at the front to the center gusset. | | |
| |
| |