| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,353 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 120 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 120 | I got new cylinders for my truck ('47 1.5 ton) from truckandcarshop.com. The rear ones were made in Argentina (by the lowest bidder I guess). The quality overall was fine but I had to file the indents around the adjuster wheel as they were roughly cast and didnt work well with the adjuster wheel on the backplate. Otherwise I have no reason to doubt them. They are on the truck (which isnt mobile yet) but I have stress tested them (as much pressure as I can get on the pedal) and nothing happened.
Miner were too far gone to rebuild but the choice of new ones comes down to budget. If yours are rebuildable I think its a good option.
'47 Canadian RHD 1.5 ton truck
| | |
| |
| |