| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,274 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#80583 07/31/2007 5:09 PM | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 90 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 90 | I have a similar dilema. I replaced my worn-out leaf springs including my shock absorbers. I installed them per the Assembly manual. For the rear shock mounts,they are in the down position and found that the new rear tube shocks that chevy duty had sold me were(about 1-2") too short to attach. I am now looking to find some new rear shocks by measureing the fully extended distance. Anybody experience this? | | |
| |
| |