| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,257 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#80464 07/26/2007 2:00 AM | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 23 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 23 | I have a 55 TF that I am installing a 350/700R4 combination in. Can anyone tell me who sells the universal trans cross members?(used to see them all the time until I wanted to find them - now I can't find one to save my @$$). Has anone ever installed one along with the aftermarket power brake set-up in the original (below floor) position? Did you have to modify the trans mount to clear the brake booster? Any help would be appreciated. Carl
CCB
| | |
| |
| |