Originally Posted by stevebolt
Just ordered my tank today! Same one as 1bad51. By the way, you can get it off of ebay directly from the manufacturer with NO SHIPPING charge! http://www.ebay.com/itm/180651416946?item=180651416946&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123&vxp=mtr

I'm going to remove my bedwood to do this. I was going to try and do it without doing that, but I think it will make it much easier. Can't wait to start!



I picked up the same tank and had it installed in my 50 1/2 ton in about 3 hours. I used the crossmember that would hold the spare tire under the bed to mount the back of the straps to. I had to cut loose the rivets move it back 3" and welded it back in place. The tank fit very nice and for $215.00 with free shipping you can't go wrong. I was very surpised of the quality of the tank and the parts they send with it like the filler neck and gaskets. And the install was pretty easy to with the bed removed

Last edited by tracern1; 12/05/2011 1:45 AM.