| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,386 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 13 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 13 | Finally got my 61 c10 running over the thanksgiving weekend, only to find out that the alternator is bad. Since I am not trying to keep this thing stock I have heard that I should move to a one wire alternator. Has anyone done this and is it something that somenewguy could do? Thanks for all the help.
1961 Apache 10. First restoration
| | |
| |
| |