| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,354 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#80158 07/18/2007 5:02 AM | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 65 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2005 Posts: 65 | Thanks, it's a Saginaw but after taking another look I realize it is just a 3 speed. For some reason I thought I had a 4 speed. Likely not worth keeping with the 2.85, 1.68, 1.00 gear ratios considering I also have good SM420 and T-5 transmissions. Bob
1950 Chevrolet 1300
| | |
| |
| |