| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,354 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#80156 07/18/2007 3:49 AM | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 65 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2005 Posts: 65 | I think I found a 4 speed saginaw in my growing collection of transmissions. It looks like the picture in Patricks catalog and has 7 bolts holding down the cover. I don't have a bellhousing handy at the moment but it looks like the front bearing retainer flange is wider than the stock 3 speed from my 1950 3100 and I did not notice any grooves on the input shaft. I am not familiar with these transmissions, is there an easy way for me to figure out what this is? Thanks, Bbo
1950 Chevrolet 1300
| | |
| |
| |