| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,269 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#80065 07/16/2007 4:28 PM | Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 82 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 82 | I got the valve issue solved and I actually got it running this weekend. No more gas spewing out the carb! Now I just need to get it running well. Thanks again for all your help, Hope your not sick of the questions yet as brakes are up next! | | |
| |
| |