| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,255 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2009 Posts: 30 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2009 Posts: 30 | I trimmed mine then assembled, at that point I re-painted the whole thing. Last but not least I then painted then inside with a spray on bed liner.. if you gonna use the truck I highly recommend the liner.. enjoy and good luck.
Kent 1953 1/2 ton Chevrolet
| | |
| |
| |