| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,111 Posts1,056,258 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 83 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 83 | I will be putting a new box/bed on my pickup, and I'm wondering about the best procedure for painting it. Should I: 1) prime and paint the metal box pieces before assembling them, 2) assemble them first and then prime and paint, or 3) prime the pieces, assemble them, and then paint? Thanks for the input. | | |
| |
| |