| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,124 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 99 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 99 | I cleaned my 56 gmc tank out 10 years ago- what a job! I used a a lot of 1" stone, probably same effect as chain. The acid flushing is probably toxic waste, what with all those years of lead. I remember it took a lot of muscleing the tank around.
Well, my time went so quickly, I went lickety-splitly Out to my ol' 55. As I pulled away slowly, Feelin' so holy, God knows, I was feelin' alive..... Tom Waits, Ol' 55
| | |
| |
| |