| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gdads51, Phak1, Oswald, Otto Skorzeny, msmall, RdsLessTaken, 1 invisible),
137
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,137 Posts1,056,471 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#7961 02/28/2004 11:10 PM | Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 103 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 103 | HOTROD LINCOLN thanks I will check valve clearence when motor is reassembled. It's the casting #s showing different size motors that mixes me up, I think that valve to piston clearence is all there is to worry about?? all the parts I need are available, so far. thanks Bill | | |
| |
| |