| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (SammyC60, TUTS 59, 52Carl, Mike Roache, TooMany2count, Hawkman, Otto Skorzeny, 1 invisible),
101
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,518 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#79380 06/29/2007 3:07 PM | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 2,254 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 2,254 | King pins - standard or oversized?
I pushed out the king pins on my 53 and the new bushing slid in. The spindle opening miked out at .056 and the bushings were .050. So I took them back and got the oversized king pins. I am assuming they are .010 over.
So, do the bushings slide in like the standards did on my spindle or do I need to ream the openings out and put in the oversized king pins.
I hope this is clear.
TIA
Dennis -there is nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer-
| | |
| |
| |