| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (cmayna, Wally / Montana, Shade Baby, Goach2, Donf, dt235sd, Otto Skorzeny, Joe H),
60
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,311 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#79333 06/30/2007 1:47 AM | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 1,154 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 1,154 | Thanks KENC and yes my vote also I'll keep mine but wanted to learn a few more things about our bolts.. I hope to have the OD reworked and going again just looking for a good transmission shop to do it and NOT AAMCO if you know what I mean.... any ideas?
waldo53..well no, the truck is in for glass right now when I get it back maybe I will have worked up enough courage and with your help via this site I'll give it well! When are you planning to be up my way for a steak dinner with all the trimmings, shoot you'll have it in in one hour flat and then steak city!..you need a day off..don't you? THANKS, Steve | | |
| |
| |