| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,100 Posts1,056,177 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 | In this unfortunate economy I see way more auctions than I can perhaps ever recall. Many of those are businesses such as welding, fabrication, machine shops and even farm sales that have a vast variety of good used equipment up for grabs. That's where I go once I determined what I wanted. Prices are pretty reasonable unless I'm trying to get something. : ) | | |
| |
| |