| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,217 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 44 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 44 | I had a deluxe steering wheel left over from a 41 cpe rebuild that I painted and put on my 51 truck. Original spring missing and have't been able to find a replacement (see parts wanted if you know of anyone who might have the parts). In the mean time, I would like to put a small horn button where the throttle cable goes on the dash so I can use the horn. Anyone tried this before? The column mounted ones I have found look too gaudy and flimsy.
41 Chev 2dr coupe 51 3100 w/a 261 11 Camaro RS ragtop
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Using a 47-48 deluxe steering wheel issues
| mtdewman | 10/27/2011 8:40 AM | |
| |
| |