| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,361 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 493 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 493 | I painted mine red because the old one that was on my truck had traces of red left in it. But since I am a rebel I painted the lettering white just because I liked it better. I purchased a used one from ebay which also had red in the side grooves. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Red, Chrome and Blue…..Stripes?
| Denny Graham | 10/25/2011 12:11 PM |
Re: Red, Chrome and Blue…..Stripes?
| Tiny | 10/25/2011 2:02 PM |
Re: Red, Chrome and Blue…..Stripes?
| Denny Graham | 10/25/2011 4:09 PM |
Re: Red, Chrome and Blue…..Stripes?
| neilroy | 10/25/2011 4:49 PM |
Re: Red, Chrome and Blue…..Stripes?
| tclederman | 10/25/2011 9:02 PM |
Re: Red, Chrome and Blue…..Stripes?
| Denny Graham | 10/26/2011 2:48 AM |
Re: Red, Chrome and Blue…..Stripes?
| neilroy | 10/26/2011 9:17 PM |
Re: Red, Chrome and Blue…..Stripes?
| Denny Graham | 10/26/2011 10:47 PM |
Re: Red, Chrome and Blue…..Stripes?
| tclederman | 10/26/2011 11:50 PM |
Re: Red, Chrome and Blue…..Stripes?
| Denny Graham | 10/27/2011 1:00 AM |
Re: Red, Chrome and Blue…..Stripes?
| tclederman | 10/27/2011 1:06 AM | |
| |
| |