| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,472 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 | Sorry Bill, been a few years since I messed with those so I don't really remember but I'm sure it would be some sort of ballance adjustmet so that the valve is closed when it need to be and open when its set for heat. Maybe someone with some first hand knowlage will jump in and set us straight. DG
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | |
| |
| |