| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,268 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#79147 06/25/2007 12:03 PM | Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 37 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 37 | I never had a chev that was pos ground. I do have 2 old GMC that are pos groung,however. Just my $.02
"Sometimes my luck is so bad that if I bought a pumkin farm, halloween would probobly be outlawed."
| | |
| |
| |