| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (tclederman, 68ironhead, Pre '68 Dave, Jon G, 3B, GMCJammer51, DuckRancher, Peggy M, 1 invisible),
134
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,245 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#79145 06/25/2007 5:03 AM | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 Master Gabster | | Master Gabster Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 | Chevys until the 55 were positive ground I believe. I could be wrong. I know the early 50s were. I could be wrong about that as well.
~Jim
| | |
| |
| |