I was just trying to save you some money. I agree with everything the Eaton spring Co. said with the exception of "cold-setting" to be the wrong way to re-arch a spring. I've lived long enough to see my re-arched springs stay up for 40 years. I took metalurgy in college and I can tell you a re-arched spring by the cold method is as strong or maybe stronger than the originals. Don't believe everything you hear when somebody is trying to sell you something...I am a stickler for things dome right. I like the project ot stay under my control. If I got my springs back from a pro shop and they weren't matched perfectly, I'd be upset. If I do it myself, I can match each leaf on each side identically as I go and the results wil be perfect. And NEVER worry about 'em coming back down! They won't. I'm not putting Eaton down at all. If I had the money, I'd go that route. But...