I'm reassembling the 235 that came in my already swapped 1950. As I'm cleaning and reassembling things I'm coming across lots of well used parts and some that are used up. The front engine mount bolts are so worn out I can't believe they were even holding the engine in place before the rebuild so i went on the hunt for new ones. Two of them are 7/16 fine thread carriage bolts and two are 3/8 fine thread carriage bolts. The two 3/8 bolts had the castle nuts with them still but the middle two did not (even though they were drilled for them).
So, I assume this stuff was out of the 216 setup but its hard to tell what is original and what has been changed with whatever someone had laying around. I've tried to source both bolts in fine thread but they don't seem to be at any of the usual vendors, something I take as a bad sign for being able to get them.
So the question is; what does everyone run for front engine mount bolt arrangements and if it's something you can't get from the local hardware store where do you source them?