| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,618 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 23 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 23 | Well . . thanks to you folks I've been making progress on getting my truck re-assembled but I have come to another spot where I cant seem to find any info. I am about to install the fresh air heater in my 51 and I cant seem to find anything about the proper way to route the heater hoses. Does one hose just pass through the heater control valve and then to the heater core? Does it matter which hose? Thanks . .
Blah, blah, blah, blah . . . and I really mean that.
| | |
| |
| |