| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (RLB, Mr Crosswrench, 1 invisible),
109
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,391 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 26 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 26 | I am in the process of swaping chevy stock front brakes to Nissan disk brakes. I understand that to do so I need to remove the shafts as to have them machined to fit nissan´s bearings diameters. The question is how to get those shafts loose?. Do I need special tools, method ? or the like?
Chevy'51 GMC '54 GMC '56 GMC '59
| | |
| |
| |