| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (John Dlugos, Gray_Ghost, Gdads51, dt235sd, rfs56trk, BCBill, Otto Skorzeny, Dusty53, Buckeye998, Chip O),
204
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,172 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 46 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 46 | When I put a 261 in my 39 1/2 ton I also upgraded to a alternator. The belts scream at me when I give it gas. If I drive like an old lady it does not make a noise. I put on a new belt and the belt is tight. The alternator is new but I did not change any pulleys. What have I over looked? The belt noise is driving me nuts.
Scott | | |
| |
| |