I have already done alot of searching on this site, but I couldn't come up with the answer to the question I asked. Based on a thread I read here by the user Caroline's Truck, I decided to update the drag link, but I was originally planning on only replacing the ball stud tie rod ends with the modern style. The only thing I need to know is if you can buy tie rod ends (which I would use for the drag link) that would fit the 53 and 54 tapered hole pitman arm and steering arm. The picture above, http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2982782630100058208htCZWX , is the old worn out tie rod, but this illustrates the style of tie rod end I need. I was just wondering if this is the style of tie rod ends made by stock car products: http://www.stockcarproducts.com/susp8.htm , or if they are common items and are sold at NAPA.