| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 19 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 19 | howdy all I am new to the site and glad to have found it. I am trying to put my new rear bumper bumper and brackets on (stepside shorty didnt have one when i got it) I cant seem to figure out where the brackets bolt up to the frame...??? there are no holes that corospond to the brackets. I checked and I have the right brackets what gives? any clues?
| | |
| |
| |