| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,472 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 433 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 433 | I purchased a SPECTRA PREMIUM GM55A Fuel Tank for my 54 Chevy 3100 ... I received it last Friday... I was going to install it today... I looked inside the tank and saw some water in the bottom of the tank... On the bottom seam there is some flash rust forming... Do I need to be concerned ?
Has any one purchased one of these tanks ? Are they supposed to coated and sealed on the inside from the factory ?
I did research and found that SPECTRA PREMIUM Fuel Tanks to be the best and being true to the original tanks...
Thanks in advance...
1954 Chevy 3104 3 Window Hydra-Matic in my family for over 60 Years
Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right... "Scarlet Begonias" Grateful Dead 1974
| | |
| |
| |