does it ever die, and then pick up on its own

the reason I ask is that my 52 truck with the 235 had a mallory elect dist with no points, I wont go into the whole deal but mine acted really weird at times,it would stop running at high way speeds and then stop, would pick back up....it would always start like it suppose to, always idle like it was suppose to , etc.. after a long time I found out it was the electronic module, replaced it and never had any more problems,

sometimes an electronic problem can really be weird..

Last edited by joker; 10/03/2011 10:07 PM.

Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.