| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
129
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 33 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 33 | Some douche (the previous owner) heated up the rear coils on my C10 to lower it. I'd like to return it to it's stock height (or close to it). I considered using coil "helpers". Does anyone have any suggestions or direct feedback about any of those things?
If I decide to replace the springs, would it be better to go with the constant or variable style? Aside from occasionally having to haul my 750cc motorcycle, I won't be carrying much of significant weight.
Thanks in advance!
'64 C10 Long/Fleet, 230ci w/4 on the floor
| | |
| |
| |