Hey Kaliburz, hi there former neighbor.
I grew up in the lower valley (most of the time in Wapato, ugh!), and am familiar with the sprayer you talk about. Never knew they might be a source of parts tho,... Whoda thunk it? :p

Can ya read the casting numbers off of it? Could tell more about the beast you have with those.

ANYway! I have here in my greasy lil paws some 270 parts should you need them.
Couple odds & ends, vented valve cover with oil filler cap in it, and the breather tube for the lower end. A fairly new cast iron water pump pulley (pulled it off my newer engine, not wide enough groove). Also a replaceable element oil filter in real good shape.
I have a 6 bolt flywheel, clutch, pressure plate, lever, and bellhousing that luckily has the holes tapped for the foot starter (I'd like to find one of those rigs myself, would be kinda neat!). And if all else fails and you need it, a GM 4-speed.
Lemme know if you need anything, can do some horse tradin I'm sure. I been wantin to make a trip to the dry side & visit an old girlfriend of mine anyway. grin


1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "
1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI

I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion!
:P