| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,246 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 18 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 18 | I am somewhat new to the stovebolt area and just finished my first 55 chevy 2nd series....now I'm hooked. My wife saw a truck today for sale and I spoke to the owner. He said its an all original 54 5 window long bed 3/4 ton (3600) with a 265 engine. I didn't think the 265 came until 1955. Could he be mistaking his 54 for a 55? What would be the easiest way to tell the two apart? I'm assuming if it is in fact a 54 with a 265 then the engine was added later. Thanks guys. | | |
| |
| |