Hey Mike, after three pages of wonderment and people hinting around about it, I
guess I, being of the brash outgoing type will have to be the one to come right out
directly and ask it. How did you make the insert?????
You either made a punch and die that you’re stamping them with from thin brass
or you’re making them individually in a CNC or you’re acid etching them and
them polishing them.
I’d guess that the knob itself is either cast urethane or polyester resin or else
machined in a CNC from Delrin or something similar.
You seem very reluctant to tell us how your doing it. But honestly, we’re not going
to take steal your secrets from you, 99.9% of us are not in the business of producing
limited numbers of shifter knobs in competition with you. But some of us would like
to know how you made them.

Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL


Denny G
Sandwich, IL