Well the baby would be my new 1954 Chevy 1/2 ton ... see her here:

http://rides.webshots.com/album/580867820XdtjnY

In the last 20 years I've wanted to restore a beautiful old truck .. and I finally decided to do it. I'm sure I'll have tons of questions for you all as time goes on.

For now, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Dani and I'm in northern Cali in redwood land.

I got my truck off eBay of all places. She seems to be a pretty good shape. I'd love to hear your impressions. I'm thinking frame off restoration at this point as I want to do 4x4, power steering, disk brakes, 3.55:1 rear end etc. Let me know your thoughts ... will post pictures of the engine later, I totally forgot this morning. Typical woman I hear you say. Ha!

Background: truck has supposedly 89k miles, I'm the 3rd owner. Last one had it for 25 yrs up in northern cali. She runs and seems very much complete. Some broken windows, rusted cab corners/floor, the usual.

OK .. let me know what you think!


1954 Chevy 3100
1994 Nissan 300ZX Convertible