Dani, Always cool to see other 54's here... I thought of doing a 4 x 4 on mine but decided to keep it stock... Would be interesting to see yours as a 4 x 4... You have a few extras on yours, spare tire holder that looks like it works, set of over load springs for all that hay you will be hauling, spotlight and the same kind of bed I have, steel bottom...

Is it in running condition ?

I see you have one of those rust free California trucks, I have seen worst... Good pics to look back on when it is done...




Last edited by healingbear; 09/13/2011 1:57 AM.

1954 Chevy 3104 3 Window Hydra-Matic in my family for over 60 Years

Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right... "Scarlet Begonias" Grateful Dead 1974