| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 29 Member | | Member Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 29 | I am looking into rebuilding my rear end and my tranny. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a rebuild kit for the low and three tranny on my truck, or if I have to get the parts separate. I also have the Timken 2-speed rear end, and I haven't been able to find any parts at all for them. If someone knows of a place it would save me some work. I might end up doing some fabricating maybe? Anyways, catch ya all later.
'48 Chevy 2 ton Flatbed (daily driver) '70 BMW 2002 My truck is older than my parents!
| | |
| |
| |