| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,117 Posts1,056,296 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#77898 05/22/2007 6:35 PM | Joined: Sep 2004 Posts: 168 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2004 Posts: 168 | Ahhh, the dreaded kingpins. My father in law and I talked about that while we were swearing and I was throwing tools. It makes the most sense to me, but I was hoping somone already had this on a shadetree resume, so to speak. Yep. You've confirmed what I was hoping to avoid, I do believe. One more setback to build character and put another deposit in the "it will all be worth it" account.
Thanks,
Jason
Your lack of preparation is not my emergency
| | |
| |
| |