FriedGreenTmater, I appreciate your reply but I don't follow you. The part that the surround and the grill are bolted to at the top which contains the hood latch is structural. The grill surround and the grill are being pushed down in the center by this part. Replacing the grill surround has no corrective effect on it.

Also, should the radiator support stand straight up (plumb)? Mine does not. It leans away from the firewall at the top. If the radiator support is supposed to stand straight up, that would in turn tilt the part in question up and correct my grill problem.

I am having the cab mounts replaced next week. As it sits now, the cab is too low in the front causing door alignment problems as well as contact between the firewall and engine. I am hoping that new cab mounts will not only correct these problems, but also pull the fenders back, stand the radiator surround up straight, and wipe that silly grin from my truck.