| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (TUTS 59, MaxStewart, KEVINSKI, HandyAndy, Otto Skorzeny, Gray_Ghost, Steelonsteel, 1 invisible),
129
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,584 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 15 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 15 | Finally Id the motor it's a 292 six between 63/72. I know nothing about these motors except that I read they were built for the trucks and had a taller deck... So please chime in as to weather its worth working on or switch to a SBC. I dig the looks of the inliner, but is it going to be trouble. Wanting to build a driver.... thanks Also how do I ID the trans?
Last edited by C4; 08/25/2011 2:39 AM.
We lust for what we want, and weep for what we need.
| | |
| |
| |